- Who: Pro-life bloggers
- What: The Fifth Annual Blogs for Life Conference, dedicated to using weblog technology to communicate the pro-life message via the internet.
- When: 8:30-11:30a EST on January 22nd, 2010 - To be held before the annual March for Life - online schedule. The conference will also be streamed live via webcast.
- Where: Family Research Council in Washington DC
- Media Contact: Jared Bridges, FRC's Director of Web Communications
- Organizers: Family Research Council , Pro-Life Unity Pro-Life Blogs