December 22, 2009
Blogs4Life 2010Topics: Conference Information
Blogs4Life is an annual conference for pro-life bloggers, organizations, activists, and readers and is open to all those who support the sanctity of human life.
The one-day event will take place on January 22nd, 2010 prior to the annual March for Life in Washington DC. Thanks to the generous sponsorship of the Family Research Council, the conference is located just a few blocks from the March at the FRC's headquarters.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals and organizations to network with pro-life bloggers and develop an understanding about how weblog technology can be strategically used to promote life and turn ideas into action. It is also a unique occasion for bloggers to meet face to face and brainstorm about how to work together more effectively.
Posted by plb at December 22, 2009 12:39 AMArticles Related to Conference Information:
- Blogs for Life is Today - Jan 22, 2009
- Watch Blogs4Life Live - Nov 19, 2008
- Preliminary Schedule - Jan 15, 2009
- Jan. 16th Update - Blogs4Life - Afternoon Session - At the Front Lines - Jan 13, 2008
- Preliminary Schedule - Jan 08, 2008
- Save the Date: Blogs For Life 2008 - Dec 21, 2007
- Blogs4Life Conference is Live - Jan 22, 2007
- Blogs4LIfe, Live Video Feeds and an Expanded Schedule - Jan 19, 2007
- Brownback, Hunter to Join Blogs For Life Conference - Jan 16, 2007
- Blogs4Life - Exciting News - Jan 05, 2007
TrackBack URL for this entry: