January 17, 2008
Blogs4Life UpdateTopics: Blogging for Life
Jill Stanek, the person who came up with the idea of the afternoon event at 1st & Constitution in the first place, along with Americans United for Life and Defend Life, have put up the rest of the money that was needed to cover all expenses.
The afternoon session on January 22nd is available to the public at no cost on a first come, first serve basis. Click here to sign up for either session, but make sure to specify if you are coming to one or both.
Posted by peter at January 17, 2008 2:26 PMArticles Related to Blogging for Life:
- Blogs4Life 2006 - Jan 24, 2006
- Latest Blogs4Life Cartoons - Jan 18, 2006
- Pro-Life Blogger Makes the Headlines - Jan 12, 2006
- Bloggers and Justice Sunday III - Jan 08, 2006
- The Twenty Day Countdown Begins - Jan 03, 2006
- Blogs4Life Cartoon - Jan 03, 2006
- Mommy Life - Jan 02, 2006
- Thanks for the Links to Blogs4Life - Dec 20, 2005
- Blogs 4 Life Needs You! - Dec 19, 2005